Thursday 11 January 2007

Genesis

Well, I've finally decided to start a blog. I don't know whether I'll manage to update it again for a while, since I have a prepared essay to write and still haven't finished reading the Bayesian Methods book I was supposed to be studying throughout this holiday... but it will eventually come to life*.

For the sake of introductions (if you somehow arrived here without already knowing me) I'm Ben Zealley, and I'm currently a student at Cambridge University in the UK, where I'm studying biochemistry; aside from that I like run-on sentences, transhumanism, computer games (both playing and designing), philosophy and aesthetics.

The name of this blog is inspired by one of my favourite quotes:

"You must remember that an oak tree is not a crime against the acorn." - David Zindell

* At which point, I'll change from this gruesome template... :

No comments: