Saturday 21 April 2007

More poetry

Study, study, study (and the occasional game of kdice)... not much to report except that.

I am increasingly wishing I had made notes proportional to the readability of the handouts rather than my level of interest. I seem to have little more than Powerpoint slides for some of the less exciting ones, which are of course just the ones I don't want to have to go and read reviews about... 20/20 hindsight. At least there's still more than a month to go.

I found a couple more bits of my bad poetry in the margin of one of the handouts - so I shall subject you to them in lieu of a real post. :)

heavy sky, streaming cobbles
windows blinded.
shoes collide, woman topples
baby wide-eyed.

and

the glaciers!
there have been too many Cokes.
there will be salt in your glass, soon.

No comments: